Category List

Monday, November 18, 2013

Carrie Underwood leg workout. I did it and let me tell you. WOW! I'll keep this one going!

DETERMINATION makes failure NOT an option!
DETERMINATION makes failure NOT an option!
Click here to download
Get Carrie Underwood's strong, lean legs with the Cowgirl Legs Circuit Workout.
Get Carrie Underwood's strong, lean legs with the Cowgirl Legs Circuit Workout.
Click here to download
Carrie Underwood leg workout. I did it and let me tell you. WOW! I'll keep this one going!
Carrie Underwood leg workout.  I did it and let me tell you.  WOW!  I'll keep this one going!
Click here to download
30 Day Shred...meals and workouts This is going to be my pre wedding workout!!
30 Day Shred...meals and workouts  This is going to be my pre wedding workout!!
Click here to download
Lean Legs Workout-- 5 dynamic moves for 20 seconds. 3 rounds. No equipment.
Lean Legs Workout-- 5 dynamic moves for 20 seconds. 3 rounds. No equipment.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment