Category List

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

This looks pretty cool! I'd probably change it a little bit...instead of butt kickers and march in place i'd probably do a sprint (depending on where you were doing this) but i like it i like it. I'd also do 10 burpees and 10 jump squats to really work it all!

This looks pretty cool! I'd probably change it a little bit...instead of butt kickers and march in place i'd probably do a sprint (depending on where you were doing this) but i like it i like it. I'd also do 10 burpees and 10 jump squats to really work it all!
This looks pretty cool! I'd probably change it a little bit...instead of butt kickers and march in place i'd probably do a sprint (depending on where you were doing this) but i like it i like it. I'd also do 10 burpees and 10 jump squats to really work it all!
Click here to download
Get toned arms in 10 minutes with this arm blast workout!
Get toned arms in 10 minutes with this arm blast workout!
Click here to download
dancer's leg workout
dancer's leg workout
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment